Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tabatha is in Kindergarten

I cant believe that my first born is now old enough to go to Kindergarten.Today was her first day. She rides the bus, which was a scary thought for me, but we survived today. Her school is too far away for me to drive her everyday, so I am glad they provide a bus.She was so excited to go to school today that she was awake before Cody could wake her. This is a girl that loves her sleep and she is usually not up until 9AM. Today she was awake at 7AM.

The girls were playing ring around the tree waiting for their sister to come home from school.

Yeah! We made it through the first day, how many more days of school are there? Tabatha will love every single one of them. She has always loved school. When she was in preschool she would always ask "When will I get to go to a big school?"

3 comments:

Keri said...

Before you know it she will be driving to school- they grow way to fast!

Gedge's said...

She is getting big! Our girls are growing up! She is sooo ready for school and I bet that you are ready for her to be there too! Abbey would love to ride the bus, but unfortunately we don't have that choice. We get to walk, which she hates!

Me in a nut shell said...

Oh wow! She looked like was really excited to go. I think that it is crazy how time passes and now our little baby's, well aren't little baby's, in fact, off on their way into the big bad world!