Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Hair Do



So I did it, finally. I have been wanting to cut my hair for awhile and when my manager walked in with her cut, I said "that's it I am doing it." So yesterday I had it done. I went to a very cool guy who cuts my sisters' and nieces' hair. His family owns the Haircutter on 7th East & 106th South. So I had him start by putting my hair in a 11 inch pony tail and cut it off. That is being donated to Locks-Of-Love. I have always wanted to do that, so now I am. I dyed it chocolate brown and he put in some carmel highlights. I also got bangs. So the pictures are for you to see. I took them myself, so not so good, but enough so you can get the point. Tabatha could have took them but I didnt want to disturb her play time. I like it a lot. I was just so bored of long straight hair and I needed a change.

4 comments:

Keri said...

it is so cute! it must be liberating after dealing with long hair for so long! and i love the color- chocolate brown is very "in" right now!

Gedge's said...

I agree. Way cute. You totally inspired me to cut mine off too. You are so adorable and such a good friend.

Me in a nut shell said...

It looks great! Will you be at work on Thursday, I am coming in - so I can see up close!

DENIM said...

Lies, It looks so great. Didn't I tell you Kolby was good. I love that he isn't afraid to cut hair short. Can't wait to see it!