Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Legacy Parkway
First off why do we call something we drive on a parkway and something we park on a driveway? Just a thought. Anyway, Legacy Parkway opened on Saturday at 5 pm. In the morning they had a run/bike the parkway at 8am. I had forgotten about this until I heard the helicopters Saturday morning. At 5 pm I could tell they had opened it to the public. You will know why with the pictures below. This is me standing at my back door.
This is the view from my deck.
This kind of worries me when it comes time to move. Although it is not too bad, the noise and all, I don't think it will attract buyers. We are going to need to do some major upgrades to make up for the parkway. Although we wont be moving for probably three to five years, I am hoping the market perks up. I keep telling Cody, if we are suppose to have another child the Lord will provide and find us a way to afford a larger house. It's either that or I will become a very humble person, with six people living in a three bedroom house. Knowing a little bit about my Savior I think he is going to pick the second of the two I mentioned above. Until that time I will enjoy watching all the cars drive by. If you drive by you can honk and I will wave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I drove by and honked... I saw no waves!
Oh don't worry, so how is the highway now? It is suppose to go right behind my neighborhood too someday - in Herriman! Small world
Post a Comment