Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Monday, September 22, 2008
New Ward
So yesterday was the first Sunday since our ward broke off and now we are the Foxboro 5th ward. We changed times to 1:00 PM, our classes are first and sacrament is last and also the ward house is pretty far from us now. We go to a building in Woodscross, probably 3-4 miles away. Its nice that our ward is smaller now, I may be able to make some friends. Also I like having time to get up and eat and not have to rush to make it to 9:00 AM church. I also like that classes are first. Cody works on Sunday's so I go to church by myself. Our old ward we had sacrament first and I wouldnt go because it was just too hard. I now can at least go take the sacrament and if I have to leave I can. Yesterday we stayed for sacrament, with some help from a lady in my ward. Both kids had major melt downs. This may take awhile to get them trained and that lady may be sitting with us every week. This is a hard time because the twins will have no nap on Sunday's. Yesterday night was tough with two grumpy babies. We will be gone for the next three weeks of church because of our vacation, hooray!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
good luck with your new ward- julie told me about your cute new haircut and i want to see pics! i can't wait to see it!!
Post a Comment