
We made it back!

We went on a two week vacation. So I am going to post this in segments, because it is so long. Our first stop was Las Vegas. We left on Sept 29th and stayed at the Marriott's Grand Chateau. We stayed there for two nights and of course it was comped. That place is beautiful and they treat you like movie stars. There is only valet parking and it is free, but of course you need to tip the valet boys. It is a two block walk to the strip, it is right behind Planet Hollywood. We walked up and the down the strip, ate at the buffet in Treasure Island, before the show they have there and then watched the show.

When we started walking down the strip and I tried to take a picture, I realized I left the SD card in the computer at home. The two camera shops on the strip were closed, how convenient, but there was a electronic store in the mall, YEAH! I bought a new purse and wallet. We bought some M&M's. Brooklyn got purple and white

and Bailey got pink and white.

Tabatha picked out her own colors

and Cody got Miami Dolphins colors. We were on vacation on a budget so we didnt spend a lot of money in Vegas. We left Vegas on October 1st and headed to Marriott's Newport Coast Villas. I will post that in a couple of days.
1 comment:
You took some cute pics of Vegas. I totally forgot to take my camera anywhere so it is fun to see it through your pics. I am glad you guys are finally home! Did Tabatha have a good birthday?
Post a Comment