So I wanted a fun little post. I am going to try to think up things you may not know about me or that may shock you.
25-I am shy
24-I am strong, I could probably kick your behind
23-I was anorexic in Junior High
22-I am very honest and it gets me in trouble a lot
21-I am not afraid of telling someone off
20-Every boyfriend I had cheated on me but I always had a boyfriend
19-I got married when I was 19
18-I love pets, I was always bringing them home without permission when I was little
17-I am the youngest of nine and I was spoiled
16-I could have turned a gay man straight ( I was married)
15-I cant let anything sit, I have to get it done
14-I believe in ghosts
13-I am afraid of the dark
12-I have never smoked, done drugs or have had alcohol (although sometimes I think I should start)
11-I am stubborn
10-I always knew I would have twin girls, ever since I was a little girl
09-I am a clean freak
08-I love ice cream
07-I love to sing
06-I like girl punk rock bands, ie-No Doubt, Paramore, Veronicas, Lesley Roy
05-Everything happens for a reason, there are no coincidences
04-I can read people very well
03-I can keep a secret (I know its shocking) there are things I know about people that no one else will ever know
02-I love love love Disney
01-I don't have PMS, ask my husband if you don't believe me
Okay everyone that wants to post random shocking thing about them on their blog, its your turn.
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
It is so interesting to learn this stuff about you! There are some things I read that made me think that we are similar and some that we are so opposite on. Hmmmm....
Wow girl you really put it out there! I don't know if I am as daring as you to just let it be known! I had no idea about the gay man or the anorexia thing - And I for sure thought you would have drank at least once!
I miss talking to you. That is the bad thing about working from home.
I have to admit, I knew everything on that list- not to brag of course. You are an amazing woman!! See you next week.
Hey! This is your niece Ariel :) I didn't know you had a blog! Looks so fun. I was looking and found out you know the Hinckleys? It said Angel Mac and I didn't think it could be the same people but it is! How do you know them? I went to high school with Cali. Anyway, it's a small world! Well love you all and hope everything is going well for you guys :)
Post a Comment