So I just haven't been in the blogging mood lately. I am currently trying to learn Portuguese with Rosetta Stone. It is a awesome program, however Portuguese is harder to learn than I thought. I even know Spanish and I think it makes it harder for me to learn Portuguese knowing Spanish because I keep wanting to pronounce it with Spanish influence. They are so different from each other. So when someone tells you that Portuguese is similar to Spanish, they don't know both languages.
Cody and I recently bought back our Xbox from his friend and we bought Rock Band 2, with Cody's bonus. This is something Cody and I love to do together and I am actually good at it. We played all New Years Eve night and all New Years day. We have a band together called" The Quack Quacks". This was inspired by our feety pajamas that we have with ducks on them, his our blue and mine our pink. Bailey and Brooklyn call the pajamas quack quacks, so there you have our band name. Cody plays the bass and I play the guitar. Our band motto is "husband and wife rockin for life", Cody came up with that all by himself.
Also on New Years Eve my best friend Juls came over with her cute kids and had dinner and played. The kids entertained themselves upstairs, after dinner and Julie and I watched "Mamma Mia". We both had never seen this before and I really didnt care for it too much. It was alright, but I am glad I didnt pay to see that in the Theatre.
So there you have a breif update.
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
We just played Rock Band 2 on New Year's with friends. It is A LOT OF FUN!!! Enjoy!
Yeah, I didn't think Mama Mia was that great either. It was just OK.
I am glad that you have updated your blog. I love reading about your family.... I love Rock Band too!! But I like the drums the best! Mama Mia was OK, I think I might watch it again though and see if I like it any better!! Well, enjoy your time with Cody -- And goooooo Quack Quacks!!
Hey, I just went private, email me (you know my work email address) your email address so I can add you!
Post a Comment