Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Moon

So I just got done listening to New Moon today. Man that book was a little depressing, but very good and now I am on to Eclipse. I am kinda bummed it took me so long to listen to these. I would have wanted to join my sisters for the prom in Arizona a couple years ago. Oh well, I am just glad I am reading them now before the movies. This way I can see everything they missed out and how well they portray the Author's story. I promise if you start reading these books you will get hooked. Although I have not found a man that has read these yet. It is definitely a chick thing.

1 comment:

Taylor made said...

i wont tell dave or marvin or my brother in law or my neighbor all of which really enjoyed the coolness of the vampires and werewolves.