Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bailey & Brooklyn's B-Day




Today is the twins b-day. They are two years old. It is hard to imagine, I know, but time flies. It seems like a long time to me, because I am in the heat of it all. It has been a roller coaster ride and I am sure I am in for more of the roller coaster with what lies ahead. When I was a little girl I only wanted two children and they were to be twin girls. I would talk to them in heaven, with my head looking up toward the sky, I would tell them to be good for Jesus and one day they would come down to earth and I would take care of them. It is amazing to me how thin the veil really is. I know Tabatha was born first because if the twins were I probably wouldn't have had her. My Nana was a twin, I always thought that was so cool, and Bailey and Brooklyn were born on her death date. I know she was up there telling them it was time to go into the world on that day. My Aunt Colleen was in town for the day of their birth and she needed them to be born on that day.
We had a family BBQ yesterday for their party. We had 30 people here swimming and then eating, it was fun. They got this snail and slug bug that play music and sing like different animals. This morning they were crying because I had to change their diapers before they could play with their bugs, they wanted them so bad. They also were calling for Gizmo, that is my sisters dog. We were watching him for a week while they went to bear lake and they took him home yesterday.














We are so proud to have all our little girls in our life. We have made it one more year and we hope God grants us more to come.

1 comment:

Gedge's said...

I can't believe that they are 2! Where did all that time go? I remember being pregnant together and how exciting it was when you found out you were having TWINS! They have brought such joy to your family. I know that your girls were meant to be with you and that Tabatha knew all along. Know that each day with them is soooo special and that the little things are what's important.