I am a working Mom with three children, all girls. I have
been married to Cody since
October 1999. Tabatha came
into our lives in October 2002.
Bailey and Brooklyn (the duo)
was an addition in August of
2006. We live in North Salt Lake,
Utah.
If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently. You shield it and protect it. You never abuse it. You don’t expose it to the elements. You don’t make it common or ordinary. If it ever becomes tarnished, you lovingly polish it until it gleams like new. It becomes special because you have made it so, and it grows more beautiful and precious as time goes by.
“I do not believe that sheer suffering teaches. If suffering alone taught, all the world would be wise, since everyone suffers. To suffering must be added mourning, understanding, patience, love, openness, and the willingness to remain vulnerable.” Anne Morrow Lindbergh
2 comments:
Ok that thing doesn't work, because Tabatha is the spitting image of you!
Brookie looks like you. She has the attitude and the look to go with it. WHat a doll.
Post a Comment