So I have just set a new goal for myself. I am so behind in my scrap booking and I have four books to keep up with. My new goal is to get caught up on all the books by Christmas. So today I got everything sorted and I started on Bailey's book. I got about six pages done. I have like 10 more pages to go and I will be caught up on hers. Then I will move on to Brooklyn's, Tabatha's and then mine and Cody's. I am a year behind on all the books. When I started with Bailey's today I was doing their first birthday. So everyone wish me luck! If you know me I should exceed this goal early. I am an activator and I hate to let things just sit. The only thing with scrap booking is I have no where to just leave all the stuuf out. I have to get it ou and pack it up everytime I want to work on it. Today while I was sorting everything Brooklyn and Bailey got a hold of some of my pens and they happened to find "The nightmare Before Christmas" DVD to use the pens on. How they find these things to do, I will never know. That is what makes this goal a little bit hard. We shall see how I do.
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I have this same problem. No room to scrapbook. No time to scrapbook and no energy to scrapbook. Good luck with your goal. Knowing you it will happen sooner than later. When you're done, head to my house. I am a year behind on all of mine!!!
Yeah lady, that is why I started to blog for the journal scrap booking part of it...
Post a Comment