So on friday night Cody and I went on a date. Since Celine cancelled we decided to go to a free show at Club Allure. Cody's favorite band was playing, "Caroline Spine." They are a rock band. They were here promoting their new album, trying to get KBER and X96 to play their frist single. They are pretty good, this was my third concert of their's, so I know a lot of their songs. The lead singer is pretty down to earth, he likes the local scene better than a huge areana. He meets with all the fans after every show and signs autographs. I actually talked to him for a little while. It was nice to get out with Cody as well, that was long needed. We went to dinner at Chilis with Kyle and Treana and then went to the show. The bar tender at the club probably thought I was crazy for only ordering a Red Bull, but whatever. The first time I ordered the Red Bull it was $1.75 when I wne tback later that night it was $4.25, what the? The Red Bull didnt do anything to me, that I could tell, I could've still fallen asleep. My kids slept at my Mom's house that night, so it was nice to have a break and alone time with mu Hubby.
The next morning, saturday morning, Cody went to film some paintball shots with his team. I got to have a break by myself and then I went to lunch and "Twilight" with JoDee and Nancy. It was nice to get out with the girls. I thought the movie was good, I dont know that they could have done a better job because it would have been 8 hours long. It seemed a little choppy from the book, but that is because it would have been too long. I think Bella needed to be prettier, but what can I say. So my weekend was the best it has been for a long long time.
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I loved Twilight! Saw it yesterday, I still need to read the 4th book! Sounds like you are having a fantastic weekend.
You definately needed that time with your hubby. I am glad that you had fun and were able to have some time alone!
JULIE
My friends and I were discussing Bella and we came to the conclusion that her face is really pretty in profile but when she is straight on not so much. They must have realized this so they caked on too much makeup on Edward (ew, lipstick) to distract us. Cute blog! Sorry it took me so long to comment, you gave me your blog address, like, 3 Sundays ago.
Post a Comment