This is going to be one of those warm and fuzzy posts, if you know what I mean. So I have been thinking a lot lately about my life. I have come to realize that I have been numb for a long time. I think that it takes almost losing something to realize what is really going on around you and what you have. Just recently it has been like I have woken up from a long Winters nap and the light bulb finally turned on. I finally feel some meaning that I haven't felt for a long time. I think sometimes bad things happen for good reasons. It doesn't always make it right, but its just the way it had to be. I usually am just waiting for something bad to happen to me, becasue I am just not that lucky. I really need to get better at putting my faith in the Lord, that he knows what is best for us. Its really that simple but that hard all at the same time. Life can be easier, by doing things we think are so hard, but really if we do those things it is so much better. A little story to go along with this. At work sometimes we have Owners that just don't get it, we can explain it to them three different ways. We say that they don't even have a light switch to turn the bulb on. Then out of no where the light finally turns on and they get it. I finally have my light bulb on. If we just listen more carefully the answers are there all along. There is someone helping you and guiding you the whole way. Take this as you will, but its just what has been in my head lately.
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Oh My I am so mad!- But I just bought better seats, so maybe it will work out... hmmmm, urrr
Post a Comment