Why do I find it amazing that I never really had a acne problem my whole life, until I got pregnant. Then it never went away. Now I know how it feels to be the pink elephant in the room, or at least I feel like it. Before I got pregnant everyone would say how glowing and beautiful my skin was going to be. Eh, correction, it was a pizza waiting to come out. You never feel more conscience when you have acne and I feel so ugly. The good thing is most people knew what I looked like before this happened.
After the twins I went to a dermatologist and he gave me my magic pills. Which helped a lot and my skin cleared up. I finally stopped taking the pills and just used a topical. About a year off the pills and my skin is as bad as it has ever been. Back to the dermatologist I go. I will ask him to make it all go away before I leave his office, ya right, but it doesn't hurt to ask right?
I would post a before picture, but I think I am too embarrassed. Maybe after the magic dermatologist makes it all go away, I will post a before and after picture. Plus half of you see me everyday anyway.
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Acne Acne GO AWAY, come again NEVER! :( :( I know how you feel! I am in my 30's and experience it! You are a beautiful girl no matter what!
Post a Comment