Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Chewbaca?

So some of you are going to think I am crazy, but a couple weeks ago, as I was browsing the KSL free section, I found one for Airedale Terriers. This is one of my most favorites kinds of dogs. I looked at the ad and then ignored it because I thought to myself, we cant get another dog. So on my way home from dropping off Cody, he calls me and asks if I want to Llamas. What kind of question is that? I asked two llamas? and he said yes llamas. Then I asked him if he knew what it required to take care of a llama and I told him we don't have the means to have llamas. So then I told him of the add I found earlier and he immediately did a search for it and found it. He told me to go get it. I asked him, really? He called the people and called me back to go pick up the dog. Well I shouldn't say dog, because it is a puppy. So I went to pick up this puppy. He is so cute! He looks like a teddy bear, he actually looks just like chewbacca, so that is what we call him. I spelled his name tag wrong when I made it, so he is chewbaca to us. He is very smart. He still needs some training and I need to get him a shock collar for that. But Ego loves him and they play all the time. He is pretty much house broken, still working on perfecting it though.

2 comments:

Linda said...

He's a cutie...and so well behaved!

Rachel said...

nothing wrong with a multiple dog home.