Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
About a Boy
So the other night I had a dream about a boy. I was in my Tahoe driving to the mall. I got to the mall parking lot and went to open the car door that Tabatha usually gets out of and there was a baby boy in a car seat. A baby bottle came tumbling out of the car. The girls were sitting in the back of the Tahoe. The baby was named the name we are currently thinking of naming a baby boy, sorry its a secret, only one other person besides Cody knows this. That was about all of the dream with the baby. But I hadn't had any experiences or dreams lately about him. Although I have been thinking a lot about it. How we cannot afford another baby right now, I need to save PTO up at work, we don't have enough space here and if it is really right. Then bam, I have this dream. It makes me excited to certain extent and then my head gets back to thinking about all the work and money and time. Someday he will make his way here and if it is supposed to be before I think it is time, I'm sure God will let us know. Maybe he can help us win the lottery or something while he is at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Crazy! Sounds like a sign to me! I never have dreams like that so I think we are done :)
Post a Comment