Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Heartless People

So today was a beautiful day here in Utah, 78 degress and sunny. So at about 3pm we headed out on a walk to the park. On the way I stopped and picked up the mail. We played at the park for two hours. We are all pink now of course, but it was fun! On the way home I went to pull my keys out to open the house and the keys werent there. So I headed to the mail box to see if I left them in my box. Thank goodness my keys were there. However my electronic key that goes to my pool and clubhouse was missing. These keys are expensive to replace. Someone had to have known what they were doing when they took it. I was so angry! So I paisted a note up and put pictures of crying children on it. I am hoping this person gets a conscience or enough guilt to return it. Or someone feels sorry for us and buys us a new one. I doubt the two will happen, but I can hope. Why are there people out there that are so heartless, seriously?

1 comment:

Gedge's said...

Sucks!! Have they returned your key yet????